Need an expert speaker to publicize the cheerful message that heart attacks and strokes can be prevented? Whether the audience is medical and dental providers, patients or the public, the Bale Doneen Method Speakers Bureau can match you up with the perfect presenter to discuss the latest science of optimal cardiovascular care.
Headed by Bradley Bale, MD and Dr. Amy Doneen, DNP, ARNP, each of whom have given more than 600 presentations at leading medical conferences around the world, the Bale Doneen Method Speakers Bureau includes more than 90 thought leaders in the treatment and prevention of cardiovascular disease (CVD), the leading killer of Americans.
Our speakers are leading medical and dental providers who have graduated from the Bale Doneen Method Preceptorship Course, which is accredited by the American Academy of Family Physicians for continuing medical education. To keep current with leading edge data on cardiovascular care and disease prevention, they also attend our monthly Scientific Update Webinars. Among the topics our speakers can discuss are:
- The hidden cause of most heart attacks and strokes
- Women’s unique CV risks and how to mitigate them
- Surprising red flags for heart attack and stroke risk
- The dangerous cholesterol most doctors don’t check
- Genes that increase CV risk as much as smoking
- The most effective methods and tests for early detection of CVD
- The oral-systemic connection: How oral health affects heart health
- Newly available treatments to halt or reverse CVD.
To secure Bradley Bale, MD, Amy Doneen, DNP, ARNP, or another of our expert speakers for your medical or dental conference, organization or corporate event, or other presentations, contact: